Saturday, September 18, 2010

San Diego!

So I'm currently in San Diego at my parents house for Yom Kippur :) (Happy Yom Kippur to those who celebrate!)

We headed down here earlier today, so before people came over, I took the opportunity to go see Jeane since I hadn't seen her in forever :) She just got Super Mario Bros for the Wii so of course we had to play!

sneak attacks with the camera are fun :)

Even though I'm tired since I just got off work this morning, and I'm working tomorrow morning, I'm really happy to be down in San Diego to see everyone. Saw Jeane (and her brothers) just now, and then I can't wait to see everyone tonight! Should be quite an enjoyable evening!

Ok: as I was typing this (and I had a couple minutes to just sit, so I figured hey, why not :p), I hear my mom start yelling for my dad that something is on fire, I look over onto the counter top, and one of the Yahrzeit candles is fully on fire. Mom says to throw some water on it since it didn't seem to bad, then BOOM. Candle explodes! Craziness. Lesson: Don't buy Yehuda candles evidently :p

That was enough fun for now, time to go finish getting ready :)

No comments:

Post a Comment